JSC Neo Textile is a part of The Cotton Group which is one of the largest suppliers of workwear in Scandinavia and other Europe countries.
JSC Neo Textile main activity:
- Product development, design, production organization and quality control for The Cotton group and other companies.
JSC Neo textile has good experience in most workwear ranges and extra strong regarding collections for:
- Health sector: hospital / care;
- Catering: restaurants, cafes and etc.;
- Industry: food, furniture, electrotechnics and etc.;
- Service sector: uniforms for airlines, bus, train, security companies, textiles for hotels and etc.
JSC Neo Textile belongs to The Cotton Group. The company provides product development, design, production organization services and supplies group companies in Scandinavia and other European countries in the work wear category.
JSC Neo Textile creates patterns based on sketches, photos, garment samples, prepares cut markers, technical style specifications, selects raw materials, organizes production, performs quality control, organizes export.
In 2016 were implemented Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015).
JSC Neo Textile main activity:
- JSC Neo Textile is a continuation of JSC Neo Kaunas which was started by Sverre W. Monsen AS of Bergen (Norway) in 1993.
- Before the incorporation of this company SWM had approximately 2 years of experience of placing sub manufacturing contracts in the Baltic states.
- Sewing factory JSC Neo Kaunas since year 1993 to 2000 grew to a level of 370 operators supplying SWM and from 1999 also Kansas in Denmark with workwear.
- In 2002 JSC Neo Kaunas was sold by SWM to Kansas Workwear in Denmark.
- In 2001 JCS Neo Textile was established and started its’ activity as separate company – logistics center, providing product development, production outsourcing services (sub manufacturing).
- In 2005 JCS Neo Textile started organizing production of uniforms – suits.
COMPANY QUALITY POLICY
NEO TEXTILE is a modern, innovative, constantly developing, purpose-oriented company of Scandinavian capital workwear, textile design and sewing, creating, producing and supplying for customers products of high quality according to their needs and purpose.
In planning and managing activities that meet the needs of interested countries and continuously improving the quality of the provided products, the management of NEO TEXTILE bases its activities on the principles of advanced management practice and quality management and sets the following goals:
- Be a competitive, profitable, rational use of available resources organization;
- Be able to continuously provide products that meet customer, legal and other regulatory requirements;
- Introduce advanced working methods, efficient business processes using modern materials and technologies;
- Constantly maintain the necessary skills of the staff, constantly improve their skills, enable them to realize their skills, promote their self-expression, effective interpersonal relations and initiative;
- Improve and periodically analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes;
- To meet the requirements of LST EN ISO 9001: 2015, to consistently improve the efficiency of the quality management system.
Most of our fabrics and raw material suppliers meet international standards, textile environmental standards and other standards.
UAB „Neo Textile”
Panerių str. 285, LT-48440 KAUNAS
Company Code: 135789485
VAT number: LT357894811
Registration address: Paneriu str. 285, Kaunas
IBAN account no. FI61 8143 9710 0172 21
SWIFT code DABAFIHH